Saturday, July 26, 2008

Amazon.com is jsut like the STOCK MARKET

OK...I am not sure WHY but the Amazon.com Deals go up and down like the stock market (or lately housing market). Sometimes I buy a shoe for $20-$40 and the NEXT DAY its back up to $100. SO... I will post a product or two under my favorites... WATCH the price and buy it when its LOW. I put the Lelly Kelly boots I just got for the little gal on there...and of course they are showing up for $91 now when I bought at $37... SO..if you love a certain brand...check it often..OR wait for me to catch it...then Buy it while its HOT.

That's the key buy a little bit all the time...and always under $30-$40 and you will be ahead of the game...

No comments:

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20