Friday, July 25, 2008

Deals in the City-South Bay Edition

Hello.... my friend just gave me a great suggestion..and I think I found the PERFECT place for her idea...lets start a POST for the deals around town (or on the web) LETS CALL THIS "DEALS IN THE CITY -SOUTH BAY EDITION" for now...if I find out that there are friends around LA in Pasadena, Valencia, West LA, etc...we will start a new post for you all...and we can all shop by region in LA...OMG this is so cool.....Thanks Ando Surf!

I am sure that I am blogging to my friends at this point....BUT....lets start a COOL post for REALLY good deals on REALLY cool duds.... If you know of an amazing RIDICULOUS sales on designer clothing for women, kids, dudes, etc..(meaning dogs I guess)...post it in the comments section so we can check it out... C'mon....its SO fun....just brag about your deals..you KNOW you want to!

No comments:

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20