Friday, July 25, 2008

SOUTH BAY SHOPPING

Hi....I called this shopping in LA because I travel outside of my South Bay Bubble as often as I can to find the deals...but more often than not there is no need! I have created this site for several reasons...but ONE BIGGY...most of the other sites on shopping in LA focus on LA proper...not the South Bay. I also noticed a lask of like minded deal searchers on websites that advertise that they will give you the "scoop" on the deals... A ton of the deals I find are for me...but I get equal JOY from finding designer duds for the tots and for the hubby too... so I will post those often... If you find hip deals in the South Bay (or LA) and would like to share, please post your finds under the Monthy log of my shopping finds.... I think there are a ton of sites out there...but if you and I have the same taste (M Frederick, Savvy, Fred Segal, Shop Bop, etc...) then join the blog so I do not feel that I am writing this for myself...and also we can share our secret finds!

No comments:

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20