Saturday, August 23, 2008

TONS of shoes for under $30 Charles David, Steve Madden, AK, and more just didn't look because got so excited and had to post...


AK Anne Klein Devorah2
(SKU #7282577)
Our price: $24.95
(86% off - was $183.00)

MY FAVORITE boots (which I copied from my friend Debbie-who I think has great taste and is NOT on my shopping budget) are my Anne Klein tall black boots....they fit like a glove all the way up and the leather is rich and soft like a nice italian leather..... I AM FOR SURE ordering these AK boots for $24!!! OMG... there are some other REALLY cute boots by Charles David I like too.... and they are like $29.... if you order anything post a comment so we can share in your joy

the site is www.6pm.com

and while you are here go through my google search box below...

No comments:

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20