Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Update...true religion jeans $119

www.smartbargains.com HAS TRUE RELIGIONS for $119...the JOEY in good colors...NO LIE!  and do not ask me how or why I know this...but this is LOEHMAN'S online store....so why drive all over town and BTW with gas costing $5 a gallon...get online and buy these....there is a TON of other stuff too...sorry new MAC computer...o not know how to save pics and websites yet... 

I KNOW I KNOW the Barney's sale..blah blah blah...I found it totally over priced...and to tell you the truth.... the deals are NOT that great...  and really its one of those things that USED to be SO cool...but with sample sales down the street and online (more on that in a second), Juicy, and La Rok at TJ Maxx...well, why drive all the way up there....  (assuming you are also in the south bay)...listen sisters...if you have good taste no need to go so far from home... unless of course you are going to the MArt...well, then thats another story all together...

OK...back to the really GOOD news.... OK...I have found the frickin Holy GRAIL of online shopping...its these online 2-day sample sales.... I just got myself an invite to a few...and am working on a third... email me if you want an invite...ans yes, shame on me...I would get a referral fee....that is IF you buy...but its free..and its awesome...I jsut saw that brand Tea for kids...and they have dresses for $10...and Juicy goes on sample sale in two days on another!! OH YEAH BABY!

OK..around town.... scored AGAIN...but this time...at OK OK OK you will be shocked...are you sitting down... at GOODWILL on Torrance Blvd. Among my finds.... Juicy sweats just about brand new (gave them to my cute babysitter that we love-she was thrilled) for $2, Hurley and Quiksilver shirts for the little guy..and a JUNK FOOD sweatshirt! OMG! Not to mention I got this organizer thingy for the kids rooms, an awesome new in box Target serving tray for chips (you know the cute basket ones), and more....

OK... insomnia wearing off,,,,goodnight! 

Ninette.....

and for you wondering about the name....it's my BELOVED grandma's nic-name.... so SHUT UP already!

No comments:

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20