Sunday, August 17, 2008

OMG I left the TJ MAXX TAG ON!

OK...so went to my baby shower today and was sooooooooooo excited to give the gal the Juicy COuture outfit and bathing suit too....she pulls it out and what is the FIRST thing you see...the TJ MAXX tag with the thirty red tags piled over one another thats says $12 (I forgot I thought it was $15)...SHIT! I NEVER thought she would think I spent $98...but you want to leave them guessing a little... just thought I would share! OH and I think if I mention Brittany Spears I will lure more of you to this blog so I can keep it going.... so BRITTANY SPEARS...what's up...if I lost my kids I would FREAK out! Hope she is OK...I wish she was my girlfriend so I could help her out.... OK... sorry...but gotta increase the traffic.

XOXOXOXOX

Ninette

C'mon subsribe to the blog sisters!

No comments:

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20