Sunday, August 17, 2008

Who this blog is for...."My people"

There are a ton of blogs on fashion, style on a budget, and ceelb. fashions...my goal is that this blog is different because it is aimed at girls living a life similar to mine, that shop at similar stores and have a similar taste. You know what I mean? If I go to this baby shower today I am sure to see three pairs of sandals that would die for.....five bags that I will think about all night, and thirty-two dresses, all of which I would wear. There is just a certain style that goes with what I call "me people". "My People" live here, there, and every where but I recognize them because they wear Ella Moss, Michael Stars, really cute jeans ususally premium, darling sun dresses, cool accessories...but not too over the top. Although I appreciate (GREATLY) those of you that can pull off the really "cool" fashions....most of "my people" are just a little more laid back. Flip flops are a staple, cute sweats and long tanks are what we live in, and we buy our clothes at Fred Segal, M Frederick, boutiques in Manhattan Beach (like Third Gallery), Savvy at Nordstrom and online on SHop Bop.com (well not me- but "my people do"). There are a whole bunch of my people that shop like I do and look just liek the rest of "my people" thats those of us that do love SHop Bop and Nordies, but for reason of GIANT MORTGAGES, high cost of child care, staying home wiht the kids, or working hard to make it all work, or just do not want to spend all their cash at the mall......shop for the deals on all the clothes we all love. Actually there are always a few of "me" in your groups...the one girl who when you say, "I love your dress" they reply with , "Thanks I got it at Target." The rest of her people will say , "DON'T TELL." But the girls liek me are ADDICTED TO THE GAME of getting her people's look on a bargain so she will have to tell you that her new BCBG dress for the shoer cost $29 (marked down from $230.

OK...so I hope you appreciate what I am doing here...because this is for "my people"...I see you girls in line at Starbucks, or at the library with the kids.... and I know that we can tlak about your daughter's ADORABLE L.A.M.B. shoes...and then when you tell me they were half price at Little Moon...well, then I know we are kindred souls....

SO, that's why this blog is different, its for just the right kind of girl....and if you stay a while and browse around you will be able to tell if that girl is you...and if you are on of "my people" subscribe to the blog so I can feel some inspiration to write and dig for the deals...

XOXOXOXO

Ninette

No comments:

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20