Saturday, August 16, 2008

TJ MAXX FINDS this week

Drum roll please....

JUICY BATHING SUIT size 2t $15(but looks like it would fit an infant) so cute with JUICY across the bum
JUICY Little girls dress with the little under garment $15
Damn good baby shower gift! (hopefully she will not be a subscriber to my blog!)

Men's Oneil board shorts $16 (and very hot on the hubby I might add)

JUICY Tank Top for my niece $15(size 14 girls)

C& C long sleeve butterfly t-shirt white with pink $15 (saw it at the mart for $20) retail $65

I also bought a cool dodger hat, a few movies, and some other tanks for my friends birthday.... Total bill $80 (5 high end brand named gifts + something for the 4 year old I dragged along)

No comments:

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20