Saturday, August 16, 2008

get Blake Lively's Maxi dress for $19 at Forever 21


Premiere Of

NEW YORK - JULY 28: Actress Blake Lively attends the world premiere of 'The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2' presented by Warner Bros. Pictures at the Ziegfeld Theatre on July 28, 2008


Adina was asking me about my favorite Maxi dress (is that an adjective or a brand? I should prob. figure that out).....anywho....I found a little tip on a blog called style it for less...so I should give that fellow budget diva props... I borrowed her pic. of that cute girl from gossip girl Blake Lively (yes, yes I do watch it...a little scary since I am 36 and all my 7th grade students are also fans-but its good!) wearing a cute maxi dress...oh, sorry I am not getting to my point... Forever 21 has a cute Maxi dress...looks VERY similar to the one here and .......only $19! Seriously this is a MUST HAVE.

No comments:

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20