Monday, August 25, 2008

HAUTELOOK.COM online sample sale for c and c kids


I have become a big fan of watching these online sample sales.....I signed up for a few....I bought these really cute sandals on the Editor's Closet sample sale for $8 with free shipping...they were from a store called Scoop in New York...regular $70.... THEY ARE MY FAVORITE flip flops...and that means a lot from someone who lives in FFs!

OK...so I forwarded the Rue La LA invite and it somehow sent 20 emails!!! OMG....a little embarrassing....so no one signed up because it looked like SPAM...but then I noticed the James Perse sample sale and sent it out just to a few friends and they were very excited....

YES....I get a one time referral fee...and I think its a win win situation....my friends already buy and love James Perse and C&C..so they save money and I get a one time referral credit... BUT I WOULD STILL FORWARD them the sample sale...HELLLLLLLLLLO I obviously LOVE sharing my favorite deals...... FOR FREE...OH OK I lied, I made $1.98 in the past two months from Google ads that were clicked on.... in a few more months I can buy a LATTE...YEAH!!!

SO long story short....its FREE to sign up for the sample sale memberships....the next one on HAUTELOOK.COM is C&C Kids..... and I am a BIG fan...and even at the Ca. Mart the C&C kids sample sale is expensive....

SO...if you get an invite from me for an online sample sale.... just accept...its free..and YEs, I get a referral fee but only if you buy something....

If you want to join any of the sample sales EMAIL me!

HAUTELOOK.COM sample sale coming up this week C&C KIDS..... so sign up!

No comments:

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20