Monday, August 25, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING DEALS at TJ MAXX DEL AMO

BEST PLACES FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING (this week)

TJ MAXX (DEL AMO) has an endless amount of Hurley, Quiksilver....a few Volcom and Oneil too...I was only looking in bigger boys...but noticed they had stuff for little guys too. I saw some board shorts (Quiksilver) in 2t, 3t for $5 on the clearance rack....

TJ MAXX had SOME cute stuff for little girls...but not anything too fantastic....I did see a few Roxy sweatshirts and some Abercrombie jeans....

On the adult clearance rack (in very samll sizes) I saw Hudsons for $20 and Joes Jeans for $15 (good for a 5th or 6th grade girl maybe?)

2 comments:

MandyWomack said...

Can you send me the invite for Rue La La? awomack@sandiego.edu. Thanks!

Annie said...

I did not need ot find you. I shop enough as it is!

Quick Linker

A fun night......

A fun night......
the deal alert: Necklace..go to downtown LA, buy chain, have friend who makes necklace put a thingy on it....DONE...cost (smaller chain only) $15-20